It guides you through the fundamentals of research methods and statistics before moving on to the use of SPSS. SPSS is a robust statistical application package from IBM used for analysis of data. The training delivers skills related to the use of SPSS environment for understanding data, preparing data, and ways of execution of a sequence of operations to derive the result in the required format. It is additionally essential to empower managers on software like SPSS to facilitate statistical analysis of data to support the research. With this capacity, managers would have the ability to deal with numerous standard business research issues at their levels.
There are no official prerequisites required for the SPSS Certification training course. But still having basic knowledge of statistics and computers would be an add-on.
Our course begins with an outline prologue to the introduction to the Research methods wherein we will initiate it with sessions about statistics, research process, central tendency, measure and coefficient of the variation. Moreover, some others classes are there on different statistical models wherein brief introductory sessions will be there on building mathematical models, populations, samples, simple statistical models, central limit theorem and test statistics.
SPSS Environment incorporates the introductory sessions on accessing SPSS, exploration of critical windows in SPSS, the creation of variables, opening excel files, recoding variables, deleting/inserting a case or a column and selecting cases.
This Program is designed to help an individual in exploring the data with graphs and assumptions, correlation, regression along with the logistic regression. Our course not only trains individuals but also provide them with the depth of knowledge regarding the chi-square and categorical predictor in multiple regression.
- An individual can very well understand the research process and be clear about which type of data an individual must collect and different ways to measure it.
- This course can further help an individual to explore the groups of data and make assumptions to work on a problem.
- An individual can use the SPSS to differentiate among different statistical models and types of results and errors.
- Our course will help an individual to get familiar with SPSS environment.
- An individual will gain the knowledge regarding the usage of SPSS for different statistical procedures such as Correlation, Regression, Dependent and Independent T-test, Pearson Chi-Square.
- Our course will provide a better understanding to run several tests for statistical significance and accordingly interpret the results.