Cognos Training course incorporates "Learning by Experiments" procedure to get Cognos Training and performing ongoing practices and constant regulation. This different practices with active condition involvement in Cognos Training guarantee that you are prepared to apply your Informatica learning in enormous partnerships after the Cognos Training.
Cognos training class includes "Hands-on involvement", we have faith by and by what you lecture, and accordingly every candidate is urged to for all intents and purposes lead every topic that is discussed about for better comprehension of real-world situations Cognos. This practice with regards to complete training enables the candidates to have in-depth knowledge regarding the ideas and abilities viably and to apply to their field of work later proficiently.
No specific pre-requisites are required to pursue this training.
The course starts its session with a brief prologue to the Cognos data warehousing wherein we will begin to with class about Introduction to data warehousing, data warehousing concepts, differences between transaction data and warehousing data, data warehousing architecture and source data, staging data and target data. Also, some others classes are subsequently beginning with database design, data modelling and dimensional model for data warehousing wherein brief early on sessions will be there on the entity-the relational model(e-r model) for database for transactions, describing entities along with their relationship, distribution of attributes underbodies, normalisation of bodies and determination of the dimensions and measures.
Developer roles incorporate the introductory sessions on responsible for building a database and importing database, different models or applications for end -user includes data mart development, metadata and OLAPmodules and administration handling.
Some modules are there regarding the brief introduction to the creation of package and models by using COGNOS 10BI framework manager, nature of power cubes with the help of IBM COGNOS transformer, generation of the reports with the help of the reports studio, analysis studio, event studios etc.
- An individual can very well manage the day-to-day running of the Informatica Applications.
- Our course will help an individual to manage the migration of Informatica database and application configuration into production.
- This course can further help an individual to have the technical assistance during various of the performance of the multiple functions like installation, up gradation, configuration, resolve the problems that arise.
- An individual will gain the knowledge regarding analysing, developing and maintaining the data architectures and process models.
- Our course will provide a better way to manage the migration of Informatica database and application configuration into production along with the management skills of technical changes in the Informatica environment to improve the reliability.