This course which is popularly known as the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I credential has been designed for those candidates who have skills, knowledge and experience in building programmatic and custom declarative applications on the Force.com platform.
Salesforce Developer (Platform Developer-1) – 401 course does not require any specific pre-requisites. Basic knowledge regarding the object-oriented concepts is a must to have for an individual. It is must to know the basics of programming language before joining our course.Besides this, it is mandatory to have a computer and Internet connection to take our course.
Some of the essential aspects of our course are that we will provide a video recording of the sessions, live task-based training and we have a job-oriented curriculum for the individuals that will enable them to have scope for their further improvement and growth. We have the Certification Based Training so designed by Certified Professionals from the significant industries focusing on the needs of the market & certification requirement.
Our course begins with Designing Applications on Force.comwherein we will initiate it with sessions about the development of custom objects and fields, creation and customisationof page layouts and publisher actions, usage of custom object queues and event-based workflow rules with field update actionsand so on. Moreover, some others classes are there for the designing of applications for multiple users and many more aspects.
Implementing Business Processesincorporates the use of validation rules to enforce conditionally required behaviour, functions to apply the data format and data consistency, parallel approval processes and approval processes with dynamic approval routing to automate business processes. Moreover, Managing Data module is also there in our curriculum that helps to learn when and how to export, delete, insert, update, and upsert data and the use of the Data Import Wizard and Data Loader to manage data.
Then, some more areas dealt with this course are the modules about theVisualforce Pages: Enhancing the User Interface that includes understanding about the capabilities of Visualforce pages, the functionality that comes with Visualforce page standard controllers, incorporating Visualforce into a page layout and templates that can be applied to multiple Visualforce pages.
- Our Course will help an individual todevelop custom applications using Apex and Visualforce.
- This course extends an application’s capabilities using AppExchange.
- An individual will be able to design and manage the data model, user interface, and business logic for custom applications.
- This course will facilitate the individual toprevent security vulnerabilities in Apex and Visualforce programmatically.
- It would turn out to be easy for an individual to describe the testing framework and execute one or multiple test classes.
- With the help of this course, an individual would learn how to access various types of debugging logs and deploy metadata and business data.