The Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant qualification is intended for the individuals who have experience in executing Service Cloud solutions in a client confronting role.The Consultant Certifications are particularly sought after by Salesforce Partner organisations. A Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant outlines and deploys solutions that help client business procedures and prerequisites utilising Salesforce applications. The Consultant has encounter describing solutions using the Service Cloud usefulness and can lead the usage of these solutions within a customer organisation.
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant course does not require any specific pre-requisites. It is must to have an active Salesforce Administrator Certification before joining our class. Besides this, it is mandatory to have a computer and Internet connection to take our course.
Some of the essential aspects of our course are that we will provide a video recording of the sessions, live task-based training and we have a job-oriented curriculum for the individuals that will enable them to have scope for their further improvement and growth. We have the Certification Based Training so designed by Certified Professionals from the significant industries focusing on the needs of the market & certification requirement.
Our course begins with Industry Knowledge and Implementation Strategies wherein we will initiate it with sessions about explaining the factors that influence critical contact centre metrics, KPIs, costs and benefits for different interaction channels, Identification of challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact centre and so on. Moreover, some others classes are there for the Service Cloud Solution Design and Account and Contact Management.
Knowledge Management incorporates the explanation of the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and Comparison of the Files, Content, Solutions, and Knowledge. Moreover, Interaction Channels module is also there in our curriculum that helps to describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel including mobile, phone, email, web, chat and social media.
Then, some more areas dealt with this course are the modules about Case Management, Contact Center Analytics and Integration and Data Management.
- Our Course will assist a candidate to implement Lightning Service Console, Multiple Support Processes, Live Agent, Salesforce Knowledge to Support Multiple Interaction Channels.
- An individual will be able to track Service Center Metrics and KPIs.
- It would turn out to be easy for an individual to build Custom Service Apps.
- This course will help an individual in comparing and contrasting the different types of contact centres and their business drivers.
- With the help of this course, an individual will be able to analyse customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations and design trade-offs.