A brief on Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant Exam
The Exam is said to be conducted for 105 minutes, comprising a total of 60 Multiple Type Questions (MCQs).
However, the candidate needs to have at least 68% to clear the examination.
This course has been designed for those professionals who have required experience in implementing Service Cloud solutions in a customer-confronting role. Candidates must be efficient enough to develop as well as deploy such service cloud solutions that not only meets the requirements of customer’s business but also be flexible enough to be scalable and maintainable which will eventually contribute to long term success.
The Industry knowledge counts for a total of 15% weight of total syllabus.
This section of the course helps aspirants with the perk of the factors that influence critical contact centre metrics, KPIs, and business challenges, Explain the uses cases, costs and benefits for different interaction channels and Identify problems and considerations for business continuity in the contact centre.
Moreover, it also provides a broad comparison between the different kinds of contact centers along with their business drivers. It also identifies the core tenets of KCS and describes how various components of a contact centre can solve the different business challenge.
Needless to state that another 15% of the examination deals –
- Analysis of customer necessities to incorporate an appropriate solution design thinking about the abilities, constraints and
- Distinguish when it is proper to incorporate the custom application advancement or third-party applications.
- Distinguish the essential parts that add to execution optimisation within a design.
- Describe the user experience prerequisites that can be settled by the Salesforce Console for Service.
Effectively, another 12% of the Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant Exam syllabi comprise the following section of Account and Contact Management. It covers:
- Identify use cases and design considerations for social accounts and contacts.
- Describe how the ownership of contact records and account drive visibility of related sales information for instance activities, opportunities etc.,
- Explain how the ownership of contact records and account drive great insight of related sales information such as activities, opportunities, etc.
- Using data enrichment tools, describe the methods for maintaining and populating account along with contact data.
- Explain the use cases and implications of implementing person accounts.
Case Management covers the significant part of the syllabus for the exam, i.e., 25% of the curriculum. It includes:
- Design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Explain the relationships between areas such as entitlements, Communities, Knowledge, Live Agent & assets and cases.
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution.
- Within case management, find the use cases for case feed, chatter answers and chatter.
- Explain the capacities, utilise cases, and how to arrange the administration privileges in Salesforce.
- Explain the utilisation cases, abilities and restrictions of Visual.