This course will provide the students an understanding of Informatica Power Centre9.x with the help of Power Centre designer, Workflow Manager, and Workflow monitor tools. It will enable the candidates to perform tasks such as, mappings, creating transformations, reusable objects, sessions and workflows to extract, transform and load data. This course will also impart capability in students to develop cleansing, sorting and aggregating procedures, formatting, and learn how to use routers, parameters /variables and overrides & update strategies.
It is mandatory to have an understanding of RDBMS concepts and knowledge of SQL. An individual must have Mac OSX or PC with Windows Vista or Newer or Linux. Besides this, it is mandatory to have an Internet connection to take our course.
Some of the essential aspects of our course are that we have a job-oriented curriculum for the individuals that will help them in their further improvement and growth. Additionally, we will provide a video recording of every session of our class and live task-based training. This Training course based on current industry standards.
Our course begins with SQL PL/SQL Oracle wherein we will initiate it with sessions about DDL, DML, DCL (Select, Insert, Update, Delete, Rollback, Commit, Savepoint), Primary Key, Foreign Key relationship and so on. Some other sessions are there on Oracle commands and Functions used in Informatica, Joins (Inner and Outer), Self-join, Subquery, Correlated subquery, Delete duplicate records, Create and drop indexes, Constraints, Indexes etc. Moreover, some others classes are there on the Unix Basics of Shell Scripting and Dataware Housing Fundamentals.
This course offeres Basic Definitions, Informatica Products, Informatica Architecture, Tools and their roles, Folders -subFolders etc. Moreover, some other modules are regarding the Informatica Designer -Introduction, Informatica Designer and Transformation.
Then, some more areas dealt with this course are the modules about Active Transformations, Passive Transformations, Informatica – Workflow Manager and Informatica Advanced Features.
- Our Course will help an individual to work with Power Center Designer in building the mappings which could extract and transform the data from a source to a target.
- It would turn out to be comfortable and convenient to use Power Center transformations in cleansing, formatting, joining aggregate, and routing the data to the appropriate targets.
- An individual will be able to perform error handling and trapping using Power Center mappings.
- With the help of this course, an individual will be able to build and run a workflow with Power Center Workflow Manager.
- This course will enable an individual to facilitate and perform the necessary troubleshooting using Power Center logs.