Things you must know about AWS(Amazon Web Services)
Ruling the online world since the year 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been one of the most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platforms.
AWS or Amazon Web Services includes almost 90 services which are fully featured viz. database, computation, application services, developer, storage, management, Internet of Things, networking, deployment,Artificial Intelligence, mobile, analytics, enterprise, Security
and hybrid applications. AWS provides all these services across 16 regions across the globe viz. India, U.S., China, Australia, Ireland, Singapore, Brazil, Korea, Canada, Germany, Japan, and other 44 Availability Zones (AZs)
Trusted by millions of active customers across the globe, AWS bags the title of powering the infrastructure of fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies. Thus, making them agiler.
However, Amazon the Business cum Tech giant is hiring masses in order to shape their dreams.
One such profound course exclusively offered by us is Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer-Associate.
We won’t boast to make you an expert on the above subject. But, yes we guarantee you no one else would ever level up your knowledge.
Since we have divided the entire curriculum into “four” different parts along with their respective weight as per asked in the exam.
This bifurcation of topics into several segments would simply lead you to a better understanding of the subject as a whole.
You will come to know all about the Amazon Web Services (AWS) fundamentals.
- From identifying and recognizing the cloud architecture considerations to knowing all about the fundamental components and their effective designs.
- The segment doesn’t end here. Rather, it would also deal with designing of cloud services, handling database concepts to getting familiar with Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) vs. installing your own database on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and
Would guide you about architectural trade-off decisions (high availability vs. cost).
- It would also deal with Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWF), Amazon S3, Messaging AWS Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB, and AWS CloudFormation.
Another 40% of the course details would deal with developing and designing.
It would further revolve around identifying the appropriate techniques to code a cloud solution. Configuring an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and Programming with AWS APIs.
A total of 30% of the section is concerned about the above-mentioned topic. Under which strategies regarding recognization and implementation of secured procedures for optimum cloud maintenance and deployment is dealt.
It further includes the Cloud Security Best Practices-
- It further includes the Cloud Security Best Practices-
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Shared Security Responsibility Model
- AWS Platform Compliance
- Security Services
- AWS security attribute
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CIA and AAA models, ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
Well, you would be glad to know that another 20% of the section comprises of debugging. Debugging further talks about the in-depth knowledge of general troubleshooting information and questions along with every possible best Practice in debugging.
Enroll yourself quickly and become a champ of AWS Certified Developer-Associate.