A Glance at Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure – a program and foundation for Cloud Computing is made for managing, building, and sending services and applications through a global network of Data Centers which are managed by Mocrosoft itself. It gives both Platforms as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS) services and backing a wide range of programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party programming and Frameworks.
This course shows IT, experts, how to the arrangement and oversee benefits in Microsoft Azure. Students will figure out how to actualise foundation parts, for example, virtual networks, virtual machines, containers, web and versatile applications, and capacity in Azure. Students likewise will figure out how to get ready for and configure Azure AD, and design Azure AD combination.
Before going to attend this course, it is necessary for the students to have the following technical knowledge:
- Completion of the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualisation technologies, including VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a site on Internet Information Services (IIS).
This course will help the candidates in preparing for the Microsoft Azure Exam 70-535: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
This exam is for participants who are interested in validating their Azure solution design skills. When students will prepare for this exam, they will learn the capabilities and features of Azure Services. Due to which they will be able to identify tradeoffs and take decisions to design the hybrid and public cloud solutions. On the completion of this exam, participants will be able to locate appropriate infrastructure solutions and platform solution to meet customer requirements.
This Exam 70-535 helps an individual to:
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and expertise in developing and deploying applications in Microsoft Azure
- Recognition & Visibility of your skills
- Credibility among your peers & employers
- Implement Azure App Service.
- Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure.
- Easily configure, deploy, monitor, and diagnose the cloud services.
- Implement Azure AD.
- Manage smoothly an Active Directory Infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Automate operations in Azure by using Azure Automation run books.
Moreover, this exam counts as a credit towards ‘Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)’ & ‘Microsoft Specialist’ certifications.