Amazon Solution Architect is the quick turning into the must-have certificates for any IT professional working with AWS. This course has been designed for solutions architect in such a way that they could optimize the utilization of the AWS Cloud by thoroughly going through AWS services and how these services get fitted into an arrangement which is cloud-based.
The prerequisites required for our course is that an individual will have to create the AWS Account, should have his/her domain name and a must have is a Windows or Mac PC/Laptop.
Some of the essential aspects of our course are that we will provide a video recording of the sessions, live project based training and we have a job oriented curriculum for the individuals that will enable them to have scope for their further development.
Our course begins with an outline prologue to the Cloud Computing wherein we will initiate it with sessions about AWS Architecture, AWS management console and set up of the AWS account. Moreover, some others classes are there on Amazon EC2, and Amazon EBS wherein introductory brief sessions will be there on Amazon EC2, Amazon EBS, Demo of AMI Creation, Backup and so on.
Amazon Storage Services incorporates AWS Storage Services: S3, RRS & Glacier, Amazon Cloud Watch, Alerts, Notification. Scaling and Load Distribution in AWS majorly covers the Amazon Scaling Service: Auto Scaling and ELB, Identity and Access Management Techniques (IAM) and Amazon Managed Relational Database (RDS). Then, some more areas dealt with this course are AWS VPC & Route 53, AWS CloudFront, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, SES, Migrating to Cloud & AWS Architecture and Design.
This Program is designed to help an individual gain in-depth understanding of architectural principles and services. An individual will learn how cloud computing is redefining the rules of IT architecture and how to design, plan, and scale AWS Cloud implementations with best practices recommended by Amazon.
- An individual can make architectural choices based on the AWS-suggested architectural standards and best practices.
- An individual with the help of this course will be able to leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure adaptable, reliable, and profoundly accessible.
- This course can further help an individual to leverage AWS managed services to empower more remarkable adaptability and versatility in an/ infrastructure.
- An individual can use the Well-Architected Framework to enhance the architectural models with AWS solutions.
- Our course will help an individual to formulate the solution designs and provide adequate direction on AWS architectural best practices.
- An individual will gain the knowledge of recommended best practices for developing safe and reliable applications on the AWS platform.
- Our course will provide a better understanding of the fundamental architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud, network technologies and other global infrastructures.